INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT 640
CALL FOR BIDS
Sealed bids for snow removal will be received up to 3:00 p.m. on Monday, October 17, 2022, in the Administrative office, Wabasso, Minnesota. Bids to be tabulated by administration and reviewed by the board at October 24, 2022 regular meeting.
The district may award the bid to more than one contractor. Bids are being received for the following locations:
1) Large student parking lot, bus garage, and service road on the north side of the
2) Activity Center parking lots and Activity Center sidewalks
Bids must specify hourly cost for locations as well as time estimated for snow removal of each location. Bids one for one or both locations will be accepted.
Scope of Work:
- Plowing snow from the District’s student parking lot and service road by 6:30 a.m. whenever snow reaches the depth of two (2) inches as measured on the District premises or when drifting occurs. Questionable conditions need to be pre-approved by the Grounds Supervisor or Superintendent of Schools
- Plowing snow from the District’s Activity Center parking lots and sidewalks by 6:30 a.m. whenever snow reaches the depth of two (2) inches as measured on the District premises or when drifting occurs. Questionable conditions need to be pre-approved by the Grounds Supervisor or designated District representative
- Unless otherwise arranged per occurrence, salting of parking lots, driveways, and entrances will be completed by District personnel.
- If snow must be removed from the District premises by a loader the contractor will notify the school district plant manager and arrangements will be made by the District.
- Plowing for daytime, evening, and weekend activities will be at the request of the District.