Here’s what you need to know-
1. All tickets must be reserved and paid for in advance. Your tickets are not officially reserved until they’ve been paid for and picked up.
2. Catch Me If You Can will be shown over two weekends, May 15th and 16th, as well as May 22nd and 23rd. Saturday shows begin at 7:00 p.m. and Sunday shows begin at 2:00 p.m.
3. There are 3 ticket options- Student Ticket $5, Adult Ticket $7, and Family Ticket admitting 4 people for $20.
4. In addition to providing us with the performance date and number of tickets needed, we also need the names of those that will be attending.
5. To reserve your tickets, contact firstname.lastname@example.org